How is your February going so far? February is my birthday month and I really enjoy it, have done some fun things already, plus working on Lyconet – this month’s production runs until February 25th (then March will be a FIVE week month – great for reaching your goals!)
A couple of updates:
1. Upcoming events:
- Bob Frost is planning another event in Edmonton, and I hope to see some of you there! Click HERE for details and to register. It will be held Saturday, February 17th. The title of the event is: Shop Smarter and Reap the Rewards – I attended the first event and it was great. Bob is planning to do these every 2 weeks so we can build the Edmonton Marketing team together – sweet!! And plan to attend the event after the event – drinks/pizza/networking at Tony’s Pizza Palace.
- February 17 ONLINE Lyconet Speakers Training with Alexander Grabner-Jarlung. Click HERE for details. He just presented to a group in California, and they were RAVING about how great he was.
- March 4 – event in Fort McMurray with Corporate guests Mario Kapun, and others. Click HERE for details. Anyone from Edmonton want to car-pool?
- May 4-6 – Lyconet Elite Seminar in Southern Florida – it was amazing in November, be sure to get your ticket (talk to your upline first). See your online office for information
- May 29-31 – Lyconet Elite Seminar in Prague – unfortunately I won’t be able to go to Florida this spring, so I have decided to attend the seminar in Prague instead. Is anyone planning to be there? I would love to plan with you!
2. We have a new Zoom link for our webinars: 469-411-7269 or https://zoom.us/j/4694117269
Check www.mycashback.ca for details and schedule – new schedule as well – we are trying Saturday mornings, hope you can join us.
3. (Not sure if there is a Webinar Feb 19 as it is President’s Day in US) There is a corporate Cashback Solutions Webinar on Mondays at 7:00 pm MT – go to https://www.facebook.com/events/156495725107930/?event_time_id=156495731774596 to register.
So we are not having Monday night Zooms right now.
4. Steven Melo from California created a new resource click here for a 4 minute overview video:
There is a password for two further videos, let me know if you want access and I will send a private message for that.
5. I made a NEW Facebook Group: My Cashback Community. I know there are a lot of groups already but this one hopefully will be a bit different, a place for sharing, tips, conversations, success stories, maybe a bit of fun.
6. ONE more thing. About that marketer social at my house that we never did have – I will forgo that for now and just see you at Bob’s presentation and maybe pizza afterwards. Maybe after I go to Europe I will host something at my place.