I just got home from Fort McMurray, what a GREAT event – thanks to the Fort McMurray team and all the guests. It was wonderful to hear from Gian Marco, James, Roberto, Mario and Walter. So worth the drive! And the new Jamaican restaurant is fabulous. Though we overwhelmed them a bit, it was a super successful evening.
March is a FIVE week month – qualify and confirm!! – great for reaching your goals!
PLUS – there is a NEW promotion for Merchant Marketers and new Merchants!! Not only is this FANTASTIC for new merchants – it is great for merchant marketers!
A couple of updates:
1. Upcoming events:
- Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays are Zoom Webinars, go to www.mycashback.ca for details. Friday night we might be changing to a bit earlier, check the website later this week to be sure.
- May 4-6 – Lyconet Elite Seminar in Southern Florida – it was amazing in November, be sure to get your ticket (talk to your upline first). See your online office for information. And if you go – be sure to visit Espanola Way and check out all the great merchants there!
- May 29-31 – Lyconet Elite Seminar in Prague – unfortunately I won’t be able to go to Florida this spring, so I have decided to attend the seminar in Prague instead. Is anyone planning to be there? I would love to plan with you!
2. We have a new Zoom link for our webinars: 469-411-7269 or https://zoom.us/j/4694117269
Check www.mycashback.ca for details and schedule – new schedule as well – we are trying Saturday mornings, hope you can join us.
3. There is a corporate Cashback Solutions Webinar on Mondays at 7:00 pm MT – go to https://www.facebook.com/events/156495725107930/?event_time_id=156495731774596 to register.
So we are not having Monday night Zooms right now.
4. Steven Melo from California created a new resource click here for a 4 minute overview video:
There is a password for two further videos, let me know if you want access and I will send a private message for that.
5. I made a NEW Facebook Group: My Cashback Community. I know there are a lot of groups already but this one hopefully will be a bit different, a place for sharing, tips, conversations, success stories, maybe a bit of fun.