Many of the largest stores in Canada (and in other countries, too) are partners with Cashback World. This is great for us – almost everyone in Canada lives near a Superstore/Loblaws, or a Shoppers Drug Mart, or a PetroCanada (to name just a few). There are a few ways for you to obtain gift cards:
- Order on your online office (Cashback World website)
- Pick up gift cards at your local Gift Card Selling Point
- Place a monthly gift card order through Cashback World (I like this because it becomes my budgeting tool) (Easy Shop, see below)
- Place a monthly gift card order through our partner company Retail Rewards (includes gift cards for merchants not otherwise available through Cashback World)
And a couple of other things you can do:
- Refill your PetroCanada gift card
- Order E-gift cards
HOW TO RELOAD A PETRO-CANADA GIFT CARD
HOW TO ORDER GIFT CARDS
The following video includes: How to order gift cards online, how to re-load your PetroCanada gift card, how to set up a monthly gift card order with Retail Rewards, how to find a Gift Card Selling Point, and how to order E-gift cards.
HOW TO SET UP EASY SHOP
You can get gift cards sent right to your home every month. I love this as it helps me with my budget. I know how much I will spend on groceries, pharmacy and pizza every month. The money comes out of my bank account on the first of the month, and I receive my gift cards by courier a few days later. You can select your Easy Shop order to be processed on the 1st, the 20th, or both! Minimum monthly order is $300.
To set this up you simply fill in one of the following forms (Canada):