If you are in the Edmonton area or have friends here, please join me Sunday afternoon. I thought it was time for a Cashback Social event (visiting, short presentation/biz info). Let me know if you plan to attend or invite guests, I will give you more details then.
March is a FIVE week month – qualify and confirm!! – great for reaching your goals!
PLUS – there is a NEW promotion for Merchant Marketers and new Merchants!! Not only is this FANTASTIC for new merchants – it is great for merchant marketers!
A couple of updates:
1. Upcoming events:
- Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays are Zoom Webinars, go to www.mycashback.ca for details. Friday night we might be changing to a bit earlier, check the website later this week to be sure.
- Sunday, March 18th – I will be hosting a Cashback Social at my house: 2:00, north side of Edmonton. If you are available or have friends to invite, let me know and I will give you more info.
- May 4-6 – Lyconet Elite Seminar in Southern Florida – it was amazing in November, be sure to get your ticket (talk to your upline first). See your online office for information. And if you go – be sure to visit Espanola Way and check out all the great merchants there!
- May 29-31 – Lyconet Elite Seminar in Prague – unfortunately I won’t be able to go to Florida this spring, so I have decided to attend the seminar in Prague instead. Is anyone planning to be there? I would love to plan with you!
2. We have a new Zoom link for our webinars: 469-411-7269 or https://zoom.us/j/4694117269
Check www.mycashback.ca for details and schedule – new schedule as well – we are trying Saturday mornings, hope you can join us.
3. There is a corporate Cashback Solutions Webinar on Mondays at 7:00 pm MT – go to https://www.facebook.com/events/156495725107930/?event_time_id=156495731774596 to register.
So we are not having Monday night Zooms right now.
4. Steven Melo from California created a new resource click here for a 4 minute overview video:
There is a password for two further videos, let me know if you want access and I will send a private message for that.
5. I made a NEW Facebook Group: My Cashback Community. I know there are a lot of groups already but this one hopefully will be a bit different, a place for sharing, tips, conversations, success stories, maybe a bit of fun.