Wow, It is already the middle of July, how did that happen? Think about your summer, how can you work Cashback World and Lyconet into your fun?
- Shopping for groceries for the BBQ and any parties/potlucks you are attending, as well as your regular groceries
- Not on Easy Shop yet? Sign up today!
- How about things for your yard? Home Depot, Lowe’s online, Canadian Tire, YEG Sod Depot?
- Travelling? Need hotels, airfare, rental cars, attractions? If you are going to a different country or province, do a merchant search on your app or website.
- Don’t forget to gas up at PetroCanada, do you know you can re-load gift cards?
- Invited to any weddings? How about a gift card for the bride and groom, then they can pick what they want.
- And remember to keep track of mileage and expenses when you travel. When you share your business when you travel – all or part of your travel may be tax-deductible! How great is that!!
And now some updates:
- (Held over in a WORLD-WIDE SPECIAL OFFER) It’s a great promotion for new Cashback World merchants: Start for FREE at the Light level, HALF PRICE for Basic and Professional! That is amazing! Do you know anyone with a small to medium sized business that could benefit from more customers, promotion of their business, their own loyalty program? This is a limited time offer, so don’t delay! Contact one of us if you need help with this! Oh, and you can upgrade too – and get extra extra fully branded cards! We had 230 new merchants in Canada for May and June! How many can we enroll by September 30?
- We also have a new Key Account in Canada – have you heard of Whole Foods? Unfortunately they are not in Edmonton, but if you have one in your area, you can now order gift cards through Cash Back World! And Mastermind Toys will be launching soon! With 5% cashback and 2 SP per $150!
- Do you know about the new EC1 LEDV? If you currently have LEDV “Clouds”, you need to look at this, as there is a limited time offer to transfer your current cloud to an “Enterprise Cloud” for added benefits (if this sounds like Greek to you, ask your leader to explain, or reach out to me)
- Our company is really on the cutting edge of technology – the new EYETIME app will be huge – social media, communication, and so much more – even an emergency feature! Go to eyetime.com for more information. If you are a marketer you can download the app now and get advance access to the early edition.
- Did you know that we now have 120,000 merchants and 9.5 million shoppers?! Amazing!
- Do you have the Lyconet app? It has been updated with new videos for training and for sharing with prospects.
- The new U-Term is available for merchants now, should make things better for them. (Still in beta edition but lots of great features)
- Do you need new business cards or presentation tools? Inky Boom has new products and designs. http://shop.inkyboom.com/
- Something big is coming called eCredits – again with cutting edge technology and vision, and a new way to get paid!
- Our online office now has Eric Worre Training modules! There are a LOT of them, even at the “light” level, which is free if you are on Easy Shop Plus. But if you have the “professional” level, there is even more.
- Go to www.lyconet.com to see the new landing page with some really great information about network marketing and Lyconet.
- There is a new way to SHOP coming! Starting in Europe, but soon to come to Canada – e-vouchers! You can create a voucher and pay on your smart phone, even with a credit card!
- www.myworld.com is expanding, check it out!
- There are HUGE events coming up in the fall – September in Krakow, Poland; and October in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA. Make plans NOW to attend.
- Go to http://thecashback.club for more information and a new video for free shopping.
Wow, that’s a lot of news. And I tried to keep it brief!
And locally? Well, we want to support and expand our local merchant network. If you are a local merchant, please let me know what we can do to support you. We are planning to develop a card to hand out to customers to cross-promote the businesses and encourage shopping. Would YOU like to get paid when your customers shop at other stores? And I would like to have some live events in the next few weeks – to introduce people to our business, to support merchants, and to train marketers. Maybe something for fun too. Stay tuned!
And we are still having our Zoom calls on Tuesdays and Fridays. Come check it out. The schedule and links are at www.mycashback.ca – We have updated and improved our presentations, as well our website will be going under renovations to help everyone get shopping!
There is a corporate Cashback Solutions Webinar on Mondays at 7:00 pm MT – go HERE to register.