Well, it is a NEW MONTH – this month’s production runs until February 25th (then March will be a FIVE week month – great for reaching your goals!)
**Last chance to sign up for Bob’s event PLUS see link for Speakers Training with Alex!**
A couple of updates:
1. Upcoming events:
- Bob Frost is planning an event in Edmonton, and I hope to see some of you there! Click HERE for details. It will be held Saturday, February 3rd. The title of the event is: Shop Smarter and Reap the Rewards – sounds great to me!!
- February 17 ONLINE Lyconet Speakers Training with Alexander Grabner-Jarlung. Click HERE for details. He just presented to a group in California, and they were RAVING about how great he was.
- March 4 – event in Fort McMurray with Corporate guests Mario Kapun, and others. Click HERE for details. Anyone from Edmonton want to car-pool?
- May 4-6 – Lyconet Elite Seminar in Southern Florida – it was amazing in November, be sure to get your ticket (talk to your upline first). See your online office for information
- May 29-31 – Lyconet Elite Seminar in Prague – unfortunately I won’t be able to go to Florida this spring, so I have decided to attend the seminar in Prague instead. Is anyone planning to be there? I would love to plan with you!
2. We have a new Zoom link for our webinars: 469-411-7269 or https://zoom.us/j/4694117269
Check www.mycashback.ca for details and schedule – new schedule as well – we are trying Saturday mornings, hope you can join us.
3. There is a corporate Cashback Solutions Webinar on Mondays at 7:00 pm MT – go to https://www.facebook.com/events/156495725107930/?event_time_id=156495731774596 to register.
So we are not having Monday night Zooms right now.
4. Steven Melo from California created a new resource click here for a 4 minute overview video:
There is a password for two further videos, let me know if you want access and I will send a private message for that.
5. I made a NEW Facebook Group: My Cashback Community. I know there are a lot of groups already but this one hopefully will be a bit different, a place for sharing, tips, conversations, success stories, maybe a bit of fun.
6. ONE more thing. Since we never did have that marketer social at my house in January, how about one in February? Maybe Feb 23 or 24? Does one of those work for you to attend? Please reply if you are interested.